Work flow (2016-10-01)
The biggest societal changes usually are not brought about by conventional politicial processes. So-called revolutionary turning points most often come from technological progress.
Abundant crisis in the world gives us the obligation to apply the possible means to bring about improvement. And today, we have the knowledge and the skills to create better forms of organisation — as, hopefully, the courage to do better.
Let us use technology and imagination to restructure economy and politics.
Connecting beyond our walled gardens. Optimizing the future for happiness and well-being on this planet.
- Future as target of an engineering process
- creation of a future simulation/construction/design shared workbench platform + community
- a world wide brainstorming pool for ideas
- get more people into future optimization (design competitions, academic cooperation, congresses)
- apply open/libre/free software concepts to future engineering (openness, unit testing, version control)
- aggregate solution recipes for »EVERYTHING«
- this project is 50% code and 50% communication
- build a platform to aggregate best practice models & solution tutorials
- establish an open engineering platform for designing technology solutions (electronics, machines and appliances)
- expand scope to political & economical models
- modelling of organisational systems, causal relations, physical constraints, ...
- invite knowledge, experience, wisdom, vision and criticism
- be factual, not personal. competetive solution design instead of ideological fighting
- develop software / communication forms for a better political decision-making process
- LiquidFeedback: "proposition development and decision making" ("free software for political opinion formation and decision making, combining aspects of representative and direct democracy")
- Protégé: "A free, open-source ontology editor and framework for building intelligent systems"
- Simit, "a new language for physical simulations that lets the programmer view the system both as a linked data structure in the form of a hypergraph and as a set of global vectors, matrices, and tensors depending on what is convenient at any given time."
- Drupal: use as base for web platform ?
- consider & harvest advantages (positives) of the various historical ideologies:
- capitalism: competition, motivation, progress
- monarchy: clear power structures
- democracy: freedom of thought, choice, speech & assembly + power participation
- socialism: solidarity
- communism: equality
- anarchy: proactivity, joy, freedom/liberty, chaos
- humanism: art, culture, literature
Potential Partner Initiatives
integrate functionality/partner up with initiatives such as:
- Open Building Institute (Eco-Building Toolkit)
- Open Source Ecology (Global Village Construction Set)
- OpenFarm: a free and open database for farming and gardening knowledge.
- Peer-2-Peer Foundation: "Together we know everything, together we have everything"
- Cybernetics of the Commons (heavy cyberspeak^^)
- The Venus Project (Resource-based Economy: A Global Holistic Solution)
- Association for Interactive Democracy (LiquidFeedback)
- Open Source Initiative
- Free Software Foundation
- WikiMedia Foundation [Projects](https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Our_projects:
- Wikidata: "free and open knowledge base that can be read and edited by both humans and machines."
- the guild of futures studies
- Global Human Project (Global Commons: A Collaboratory for Global Citizenship)
- United Nations Agencies
- International Labor Organization
- Food and Agriculture Organization
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization
- United Nations Office for Disaster Reduction
- UN Women
- United Nations Environment Programme
- Yes there's corruption and conflict of interest here and there and everywhere in the corners, but why not try to make something happen together
- xkcd (obviously)
- individuals.. yes you!
- there's a huge lot of various heroic people everywhere who really want to make every positive change possible
- massive problems everywhere, but at the same time, there's a very active and globally linked civil society
- -> we could actually be able to pull this off if we just try! : )
- billions of minds
- a planet full of everything
- vastness of imaginary and real space
@Philanthropists: sponsor a united future platform
resources where are you:
- The rich tech guys (you know)
- various foundations